Thursday, September 06, 2007

Six Months!

I can't believe Anna is already six months! She had her checkup this morning and she's now up to 19lbs 4oz and 27 1/2 inches long. Our pediatrician said Anna was "solid, not fat." Gotta love that. Speaking of solid, we're introducing solid foods this weekend. I think we'll start her off with tasty mix of rice cereal and breast milk. Doesn't sound very solid to me! I can't wait to see her reaction. We'll be sure to have the camera ready.
Here's a video of Anna in her new jumperoo. The thing is pretty ridiculous but she loves it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! She looks like one beautiful, solid baby to me. Can't wait to see more videos or better yet, Anna in person.

Anonymous said...

happy to see some video of anna - watching babies in the jumperoo never gets old!