Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why Swim Diapers Were Invented

Poor Anna. Today I put her in the pool wearing a regular diaper under her suit, thinking it wouldn't be a big deal for a quick dip. Well, twenty minutes later she could barely stand up and the thing weighed at least 10 lbs. Oops! Lesson learned.

I had to capture the moment even though Todd thought I was being a little bit cruel.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the look on her face!

Laura said...

Baby got back! Love it.

It is amazing how much fluid those diapers can hold. Dave put a pull-up on Max (instead of a swim diaper) when we went to the pool last week, and his bootie was so big I could barely get his swim trunks off!

natalie_r_g said...

Think of it as strength-training!

:)

Nana said...

The first of many 'What's going on?' expressions.