This news is probably not very shocking to many people because a) we've already told you or b) you've been expecting this kind of announcement for some time. I think that happens to almost everyone once their first child hits the two-year mark and people know you want to have more kids.
Right now I'm a little over 11 weeks with a November 30th due date and things are going well! Yesterday morning I was able to hear the heartbeat for the first time which is always exciting and reassuring. I've been feeling pretty icky and tired -- very similar to how I felt with Anna for the first trimester. But every day I'm starting to feel more energetic so there's definitely a light at the end of the tunnel!
5 comments:
Yeah... It's official and I'm so happy for the Young's family.
yahooey!!!!!!!
Congratulations! Looking forward to more belly pics.
fabulous news! can't wait to hear about all of your progress!
wohoo!! we're so excited for the youngs family... and océanne can't wait to be the middle cousin!!!!!!
Post a Comment