Monday, October 05, 2009

Enter Disney Princess...

Move over Elmo, it's time for Dora and Disney Princess! This seems to be the natural progression among the toddler girl set. We now watch Dora every night instead of Sesame Street and Anna can name all of the princesses even though she hasn't seen any of their movies. Now that's what I call some excellent marketing on Disney's part! Here she is showing off her princess pajamas:


No updates on the baby front. I'm now 32 weeks along and my only complaints are mostly heartburn (which I've had from the start) and my incredibly shrinking stomach - not belly! I want to eat huge meals but can't. It's too smooshed. Unfortunately this is not keeping me from eating huge meals so then I just have to suffer for the next couple hours. It's like knowing you should reapply sunblock but are too lazy and get burnt, summer after summer after summer... I'll never learn!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Edin said...

You really cannot avoid the princesses! Gwen is still hooked. Anna is soooo adorable!

Nana said...

Our little princess is growing up before our eyes. Cute video!

Emily, Ben, and Océanne said...

I can't wait until she's into Barbies!