Thursday, October 25, 2007
Emily and Ben's other big news...
Okay, I've been dying to talk about this for weeks... Emily is pregnant! She's about 11 weeks and due on May 10th. I'm so happy! I'm excited for Anna to have a little cousin, but mostly I'm excited for Emily and Ben to go through the whole pregnancy and birth process. I think what happens once you have a baby is that you want all of your friends and family to go through the same joys because they are impossible to describe. Emily and Ben started their own blog "le petit croissant" to document the experience. Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The sisters Mann now have more in common than ever. How fun for us all! Plus she can rely on your expertise...
Awe, that's awesome! Britta is due with the twins in late April so it'll be fun to compare their posts.
I totally agree about wanting all others to become parents to share in all the experiences. It's especially great when it's your sister :)
Post a Comment